Going Raw: Everything You Need to Start Your Own Raw Food Diet and Lifestyle Revolution at Home Paperback – May 1, 2011
Go raw, get radiant, start a revolution!
A raw-food diet is a healthful way to detox, clear up your skin, shed a few pounds, and feel radiant. But who has time to track down hard-to-find ingredients and whip up labor-intensive recipes every day? (Hint: not you!) So what’s the best way to start? Going Raw gives you everything you need to start enjoying the benefits of a raw-food lifestyle, all in this gorgeous guide.
Judita Wignall’s Going Raw combines the flavor of a gourmet cookbook with everyday recipes that are practical for the real-world home chef.
On the bonus online videos you’ll find tutorials for several raw-food techniques, including how to use a dehydrator, basic knife skills, slicing with a mandolin, and spiralizing vegetables.
Inside you’ll find:
- Green Smoothies
- Berries and Cream Crepes
- Dandelion Salad
- Thai Green Bean Salad
- Herbed Cashew Hemp Cheese
- Broccoli and Mushrooms with Wild Rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese
- Asian Noodle “Stir Fry”Classic Veggie Pizza
- Coconut-Curry Samosas with Plum Chutney
- Orange-Chocolate Mousse Parfait
- Mexican Spiced Brownies
- Apple Cobbler with Maple Cream
- How to grow your own sprouts
- How to ferment kimchi and sauerkraut
- …and even 100% raw Ice Cream, Coconut Yogurt, and more!