Deadline: 23 Jun 2017
Gain recognition for your cooperative solution in the agri-food chain and share your innovative practice across Europe – apply for the European Award for Cooperative Innovation by 23 June 2017.
The award is organised by Cogeca, the association of agri-cooperatives in the EU, and covers the following categories: ‘food processes’, ‘business model innovation’, ‘governance & members’ service’, ‘ICTs & digitalisation’.
- Food processes
- Business Model Innovation
- Governance & Members’ Service
- ICTs & Digitalisation
- Application toolkit
The Award is open to the participation of all cooperatives in the agricultural, forestry, agri-food, bio-economy and fisheries sectors, members of any of the full members, automatically affiliated members or affiliated by admission members of COGECA.
After reading the Regulation of the European Award for Cooperative Innovation, please submit your entry application by Friday, 23rd June 2017.
- The application form (mandatory) P(13)8813 (rev.5); (Microsoft WORD doc. P(13)8811 (rev.6) )
- A statement of the Entrant’s national cooperative organisation (member of Cogeca) that endorses the submission of its application (mandatory) P(13)8811 (rev.5); (Microsoft WORD doc. P(13)8812 (rev.3) )
- Regulation of the European Award for Cooperative Innovation P(13)8812 (rev.2).
All relevant documents can be found here for download.