Basic Raw Chocolate Recipe
- Cut 80g of raw cacao butter into small pieces
- Place the cacao butter in a bowl over a pan of hot water and melt gently
- Add in 80g of raw cacao powder and mix using a spoon
- And 3 tbsp of yacon syrup or your favorite sweetener
- Once completely melted and blended, pour the mixture into a mold
- Decorate with nuts, seeds, or dried fruits
- Let it set in the refrigerator for 30 minutes (tastes best if eaten within a month)
Tender raw truffles recipe
- Melt 145g of cacao butter in a bain-marie.
- Use a food processor to mix 360g cashew butter, 55g cacao powder, and 2 tbsp of vanilla, adding it to the cacao butter once mixed.
- Finally, add 210g of agave nectar.
- Chill until set (around 3 hours).
- For decoration, use your hands to form the mixture into balls and roll them in your choice of embellishment(s) (crushed nuts, seeds, dried fruits, cacao nibs, superfood powders).