Basic Raw Chocolate Recipe
- Cut 80g of raw cacao butter into small pieces
- Place the cacao butter in a bowl over a pan of hot water and melt gently
- Add in 80g of raw cacao powder and mix using a spoon
- And 3 tbsp of yacon syrup or your favorite sweetener
- Once completely melted and blended, pour the mixture into a mold
- Decorate with nuts, seeds, or dried fruits
- Let it set in the refrigerator for 30 minutes (tastes best if eaten within a month)
Tender raw truffles recipe
- Melt 145g of cacao butter in a bain-marie.
- Use a food processor to mix 360g cashew butter, 55g cacao powder, and 2 tbsp of vanilla, adding it to the cacao butter once mixed.
- Finally, add 210g of agave nectar.
- Chill until set (around 3 hours).
- For decoration, use your hands to form the mixture into balls and roll them in your choice of embellishment(s) (crushed nuts, seeds, dried fruits, cacao nibs, superfood powders).
Tags recipe chocolate children workshop